Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just some things

Some days my boys will eat so good, while other days they won't eat a thing! Their doctor says it's perfectly normal, but it still worries me. I mean I want them to get all the nutrition they need. So!...I have discovered Motts medley. It is like V8 splash only I think it is tastier! It is carrot juice instead of tomato which is why I think I prefer it. It also have fruit in it so children will like it. We get the tropical flavor and the boys LOVE it! Mott's is 100% juice and you get plenty of fruits and veggies in each serving! Since the boys were old enough for juice I have always only bought 100% juice so that I don't have to worry about all of the artificial sweetners and extra sugar!

At our house we only keep on a regular basis milk, water, and juice. On the occasion, we will buy some sort of soda. I just don't do get soda real often because then the kids will only want to drink soda or POP! Yep, pop is what they call it! I have no idea where they go the term pop...I mean I know I am from up north but I don't even call it pop. I think it is just adorable that they call it that though;)

Well I had so much more to write but I have a terrible headache that I have had for three days straight and I think I am going to go lay down with Jakk. Next time I will share the tshirt I had made for Derek and about all the pregnancies around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment